TEEN TOP- Hmmm. I heard about them in connection with Andy from Shinhwa, and thought they would be cool to check out. Was not disappointed.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Soundgarden- They were a group I grew up listening because of my dad, but the first song that stuck out in my mind was Black Hole Sun
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Belanova- The “hasta nunca” in Rosa Pastel. Dat sass, tho.
4. How did you get into 49?
NU'EST- I was shopping for K-Pop albums, saw “Action” and thought it looked interesting. Started watching NU'EST's Landing Operation, fell head over heels in love.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
AAA- I have digital copies... -whispers- J-Pop albums are overpriced!
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Miss A- I Don't Need a Man
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
David Cook- Permanent T_T
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
ONE OK ROCK- All Mine